I had recieved my salary, so the first thing I’m going to do? That’s right; shopping. Here I show you the things I’ve bought in the last two days.
1. I love lace! It’s very nice for the summer. I’ve blond hair and blue eyes, so black lace isn’t really something for me. But white is great, I think.
I’ve bought the right one at the New Look, which is new in Zwolle, I love it! And I get 20% discount, so that’s always nice (;
The right one is from the Bershka in Amsterdam. It’s a great shop, but, unfortunately it’s only in the big cities and not in my hometown.
2. I love the neon-trend for this summer! I’ve seen so many nice neon things, from accessories till tops like this. I can’t wait to wear it in Italy (with a tan ;) this summer!
3. This dress is from the H&M, one of my all-time-favourite shops. The colors are very nice, and I think it looks nice with blond hair.
4. I think this camera case was just too cute to left in the shop. It’s from the brand Kikkerland. They have funny stuff, in the Netherlands you can buy it at the V&D.
5. The bracelet is so nice, it's a small detail, but just really my style! Love it!