Friday 22 June 2012

RANDOM || WANNAHAVE

Hi people,
Today our testweek started, and we have to learn very much :(
How about you? Do you have a testweek?

Today my blogpost is about the Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoe. I think everybody saw it at least once. On lookbook.nu I always see a lot of great pictures with this shoe, and, I admit, I'm in love. I really really really want a pair of Lita shoes! At the moment this is my favourite;
You can buy them at Nelly.com, a great online shop! I actually don't know what I love about this shoe, it's just.. beautiful! This ones are quite casual, you can wear them with almost everything. I also really love the velvet burgundy ones and the black shoes with studs.
There's only one thing; the price. It's €214,95, and I'm a student without a job.. 
Here are some inspiration-photos of the lita shoes;





I also really like these sandals, called the Puffer ST. They're from Jeffrey Campbell too! When you wear it it's just like there's nothing around your feet, only the studs. The sandals are €139,95.


Has anyone else an obsession for this shoes too? (;

Love & have a nice weekend!
Eva

Picture at the top and the last picture from www.nelly.com & the other ones from www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment